The Financial Core of Your Presentation
Proprietary Projections Models Refined to a High Standard
Projections of Potential Income is our most requested service.
FilmProfit has built its reputation on staying current with the markets, domestic and global. We work very hard to leverage our knowledge into effective guiding analysis for film projects. A key product of this work is our suite of financial models, known collectively as our Filmmaker's Financials Package.
The Filmmaker's Financials Package includes a study of
- A minimum of 5 Comparable Pictures Titles from our database
- A set of Projections of Potential Income in a Low, Expected and Better Scenario format.
This set of reports is priced attractively to fit into your budget, and enable you to complete the financials section of your proposal.
We work collaboratively with you to find the proper set of Comparables (See How We Choose and Use Comparables).
A PROJECTIONS OF POTENTIAL INCOME MODEL
- Custom to Your Film.
- Informed by the markets, and by the Comparable Pictures Report.
- Three Scenarios, Low, Medium, Better.
- Reports on All Markets, B.O., TV, VOD/SVOD, Ancillaries, HomeVid, Domestic and Foreign.
- Detailed Written Notes on Every Key Line Item in the Projections Report.
A SET OF FIVE COMPARABLE PICTURES REPORTS
- Chosen Collaboratively, and Pertinent to Your Film.
- Please Read: Comparable Pictures, How to Choose 'Em and Use 'Em.
- Reports on All Costs and Markets, Budget, Screens, B.O., P&A, VOD/SVOD, Ancillaries, HomeVid, Domestic and Foreign.
- Detailed Written Notes on Every Line Item in the Comparable Pictures Report.
This Analysis Can Be Executed For Your:
- Single Film
- Small Slate of Films (generally up to 3, if you are planning more than 3 titles, you might want to check out our Slate and Fund Strategies)