The Financial Core of Your Presentation
Proprietary Projections Models Refined to a High Standard
Created custom to you film, Projections of Potential Income is our most requested service.
FilmProfit has built its reputation on staying current with the markets, domestic and global, theatrical and digital. We work very hard to leverage our knowledge into effective guiding analysis for film projects. A key product of this work is our suite of financial models, known collectively as our Filmmaker’s Financials Package.
The Filmmaker’s Financials Package includes a study of
- A minimum of 5 Comparable Pictures Titles
- A set of Projections of Potential Income in a Low, Expected and Better Scenario format.
This set of reports is priced attractively to fit into your budget and enable you to complete the financials section of your proposal or business plan.
A SET OF FIVE COMPARABLE PICTURES REPORTS
- Chosen Collaboratively with you and Pertinent to Your Film.
- Please Read: Comparable Pictures, How to Choose ‘Em and Use ‘Em.
- Reports on All Costs and Markets, Budget, Screens, B.O., P&A, VOD and SVOD, Ancillaries, Home Video, Domestic and Foreign.
- Detailed Written Notes on Every Line Item in the Comparable Pictures Report.
A PROJECTIONS OF POTENTIAL INCOME MODEL
- This is created Custom to Your Film and the market strategy.
- Informed by the markets, and by the Comparable Pictures Report.
- Three Scenarios, Low, Expected, Better.
- Reports on All Markets, B.O., TV, VOD and SVOD, Ancillaries, Home Video, Domestic and Foreign.
- Detailed Written Notes on Every Key Line Item in the Projections Report.
This Analysis Can Be Executed For:
- A Single Film
- A Small Slate of Films (generally up to 3, if you are planning more than 3 titles, you might want to check out our Slate and Fund Strategies)
Add Filmmaker’s Financials to your cart
If you think your business plan could benefit from this kind of robust analysis, or if you have questions, please fill out our Project Intake Form
Some additions to your Filmmaker’s Financials Package
Addition One: Locale Rebates Impact: This should be a part of your returns to investment partners, unless you already have the country of state(s) approval. This is calculated to be part of finished film income.
Addition Two: Investor Waterfall presentation. Calculates all of the income/profits shares for
- Deferments, if any
- Investors’ first shares (with or without bumps)
- Third-party shares, if any
- Investors’ second shares
- Producers’ shares
- And so on
Addition Three: Cash Flow, Annual