The Financial Core of Your Presentation
Proprietary Models Refined to a High Standard Over 20+ Years
FilmProfit has built its reputation on market data, working hard to leverage that data into guiding analysis for film projects. A key product of this work is our suite of financial models, known collectively as our Filmmaker's Financials Package.
The Filmmaker's Financials Package includes a study of a minimum of 5 quality Comparable Pictures Titles from our database, and a set of Projections of Potential Income in a Low, Expected and Better Scenario format.
This set of reports is priced attractively, to fit into your budget, and complete the financials section of your proposal.
We work collaboratively with you to find the proper set of Comparables (See our article on How We Choose and Use Comparables).
A PROJECTIONS OF POTENTIAL INCOME MODEL
- Custom to Your Film.
- Informed by, but not driven by, Comparable Pictures Report.
- Three Scenarios, Low, Medium, Better.
- Reports on All Markets, B.O., TV, VOD/SVOD, Ancillaries, HomeVid, Domestic and Foreign.
- Detailed Written Notes on Every Key Line Item in the Projections Report.
A SET OF FIVE COMPARABLE PICTURES REPORTS
- Chosen Collaboratively, and Pertinent to Your Film.
- Please Read: Comparable Pictures, How to Choose 'Em and Use 'Em.
- Reports on All Costs and Markets, Budget, Screens, B.O., P&A, TV, VOD/SVOD, Ancillaries, HomeVid, Domestic and Foreign.
- Detailed Written Notes on Every Line Item in the Comparable Pictures Report.
This Analysis Can Be Executed For Your:
- Single Film
- Small Slate of Films (generally up to 3)